Thursday 20 December 2012

#13 Smoke And Mirrors


Waves,

It's me again, with new outfits and new ideas for pictures. I had some new projects but I think I can manage all of it for now.


If you're interested in background, I'm at Zenshi sim. Still in building part, but I have no doubt in my mind it will be amazing!



Lips: ! .:: BEAUTIFUL DELUXE .:: VIXxXEN GLOSS PALETTE I (Shade 2)
Eyeshadow: .:: BEAUTIFUL DELUXE .::   Silk Eye Shadow (Rust)
Eyebrows: .: vive nine :. Geila Brows

Hair: [LeLutka]-BLAKE hair/Dark Blonde
Blouse: [LF] My Pretty Shirt Mint (Transparent)
Pants: {ABC} Yoga Outfit Pink
Boots: Color.Me.H.O.F [YmreBoots[Beige]
Socks: Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks  * ColorSet 2

Clutch: .: vive nine :. Wynne Clutch in Taupe
Pendant: illmatic :: The Neverland Pendant - Gold
Ring: :::LP::: Gypsy's Fortune Ring - 24k Gold
Headband: MONS / Hippie Chain Headband - feather


Till next post :-*



No comments:

Post a Comment