Wednesday 20 June 2012

#10 ...Work it out...


Hello my beauties,

I'm back with another cute look post mixed with free stuff. Today's look is more work out slash I'm the sexiest bitch you will ever meet :P
I'm a huge fan of Mother Goose's skin and they have a lot of freebies as well lucky boards so be sure to pop in there. Shoes are from Santos and come in 9 colors. Be sure to check that store as there is EVERYTHING for free ;) Also what you can't miss is Depraved Summer Love Hunt 
There are a lot of beautiful, colorful summery stuff you can easily find on this hunt. PIDIDDLE has a great cosmetics as always and today's lipstick is a tester which is also wearable. Be sure to grab it before it's gone ;)






These lovely colorful watches are from [7891.] They come in Aqua blue, green, orange, pink, red and yellow. I have to mention amazing Munique store. Currently I'm wearing their pink top ( they come in other colors) as well 2 tattoo's Angel and Guns. 
That would be all from me. I'm going on lil vacation so I will be out 8 days. Will see if I will fit in another post by then. Have a good day!



Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy~ Dollarbie
Shape: My own
Hair: ::Exile:: Famous for Nothing: Light Blondes


Top: Munique. Short Top PINK
Pants: .::[NerdMonkey*Clothes]-[athletic yellow ] ~Depraved Summer Love Hunt
Shoes: :..SANTO..: Warthogs_Blue_Sneakers ~ Free


Lips: PIDIDDLE Cosmetics - Gapped.Series - TESTER - Truly Naked ~ Free
Chest Tattoo: Munique. Tattoo Angel
Hip Tattoo: Munique. Guns Tattoo


Necklace: -RYCA- NECKLACE-MP3~ Freebie
Watches: [7891.] - Clear Watch - Pink/Yellow/Blue
Ring: * yoyo9 * PAC-MAN rimg~ Dollarbie
Piercing: .Pekka. Unisex Piercing~Depraved Summer Love Hunt
Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Manicure - Sculpted Prim Nails




No comments:

Post a Comment