Tuesday 5 June 2012

#7 Suave


Hai all,

Firstly I'd like to say thanks to all that are supporting me, reading this blog or checking my flickr page. You guys have no idea how much it means to me ;)
I'm feeling whole lot better but flu is still draging thru. As always, meant to publish this ages ago. Anyways I hope you will like it.



I have been on Mesh Around Hunt and I'd recommend it to everyone. Visit this site for hints and lms
Also I'd like to take this chance and get you guys familiar with *Dreams* store . Everything is mesh made, and very cheap. Thank you Maari ;)



Skin: the body co. Ivy  (02 Ivory) blonde hair
Shape: My own
Eyes: .ID. Mirror/Blue

Hair: ::Exile:: Catwalk: Light Blondes

Jacket: ::LC: Frayed Denim Vest ~ 55L @ fi* Fridays
Dress: *Dreams*  -Teeny Dress  (MESH) yellow ~66L
Shoes: Leverocci - Knox Wedges_Alpha ~ past With love hunt

Lips: [DDL] Makeups - Lipstick - Red
Hairbase: TRUTH Hairbases - sand ~ freebie

Necklace: [Aura] Beaded Boho (Rigged) Necklace ~ Mesh Around Hunt
Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Manicure - Sculpted Prim Nails


No comments:

Post a Comment