Tuesday 12 June 2012

#8 Librarians gone bad!


Hello dear readers,

I have been out for few days but back again to annoy you all! My Facebook is back on for those of you that follow me there. Also I wanted to say thank you to my lovely friends for supporting me and giving constructive critics :*




Hair: Miss C. Kate Blonde ~Subscribe Gift

Jacket: Emery - Blazer Looked #Fucsia
Top: Munique. Short Top BLACK
Jeans: ..:: OPOPOP // Little One // Short ::..
Shoes: .::PiCHi::. LOVE PARIS Heels [black]




Lips: **BDBA** GLOSS BOSS (II) Blood Red ~ Coming soon
Hairbase: TRUTH Hairbases - sand ~ freebie
Tattoo: [bS*] Leopard Tracks Tattoo

Piercing 1: [ni.Ju] Monroe Piercing ~ Freebie
Piercing 2: Piercing nose & lip ~ Dollarbie
Bellyring: ::A JEWEL:: Fashion 3 PEACE SYMBOL  Belly Piercing Jewelry ~ Dollarbie
Ring: .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Mouth Ring - MESH~Dollarbie
Watch: GG MENS WATCH GREY ~MM credit store
Glasses: ::PM:: Dorothy Cat Eye Glasses Cherry/Brown ~Past Cherry hunt
Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Manicure - Sculpted Prim Nails



No comments:

Post a Comment