Tuesday 15 May 2012

#2 Imperfection


Hai all lovely readers!
Second day of this blog and second post. I'd like to say thank you to all those that were patient enough to go throe past post as well to all those that liked and faved blog pictures.


For todays post, I decided to go a bit with earth colors. You can rarely go wrong with those, right?
So to begin with, I'm wearing Burley's mesh hair called Zia II that probably 90% of SL has it but I still just love the how it frames every face. From clothes, I'm wearing BCC's mesh top called Rose. It comes with cute brown buttons. I'm huge fan of beige, cream, brown and tan colors, so I just had to grab these mesh ankle length chinos. I really love how this top is flowy and because of that I can wear mesh top AND mesh pants. It really is a pain in the arse if it's overlapping. For my feet I decided to go with *Coco* Thong Sandal in Natural color. Skin at feet is really well textured and has lot of details. I couldn't be more happier with them. From accesory I have Mons feather earrings in blue. Around my neck I have Eva Maxi boules necklace in sulfur color from LaGyo store. I'm holding elegant mesh ice Clutch from HOF that was at past TDR Blue. Mesh nails are from Leverocci in Teal plain color and believe it or not they are only 30L!  From cosmetics I'm wearing again L.Fauna freckles as well Back to Basics eyeshadow from Mock. Oh, did i mention, it was free? Yep, so grab LM and get your own make up freebies. Also store is having discount on some retiring products so you have to be quick before they are all gone. These cute gap teeth from L.Fauna are only 20L. Usually gap teeth are called imperfect but yet, whenever you show them they bring a smile on other people's faces! Personally, they are cuter then perfectly straight shiny teeth. So don't forget girls, BEAUTY IS IN IMPERFECTION!


~Body~
Skin: the body co. Ivy  (02 Ivory) blonde hair
Shape: My own
Eyes: .ID. Mirror/Blue
Hair: [BURLEY]_Zia_II_LightBlondes

~Clothes~
Top: : ) BCC. jojo Lovely Mesh Top Rose
Pants: Leverocci - Ankle Length Chinos
Shoes: *COCO*_Thong Sandal_Natural

~Cosmetics~
Freckles: L.Fauna Serious Freckles
Eyeshadow: [mock] Back to Basics [eyeshadow] [Pohutukawa]
Teeth: L.Fauna 2.0 Tattoo [Tooth Gap]

~Accessory~
Earrings: M O N S / Feather Earring Blue
Necklace: LaGyo Eva maxi boules necklace SULFUR
Clutch: HouseofFox ::OnyxClutch Mesh[Ice] ~past TDR Blue
Nails: Leverocci - Round Nails_1FA_TealPrint




No comments:

Post a Comment