Thursday 17 May 2012

#3 No light


Hello all lovely readers!
First of all, sorry for not posting yesterday. Just so many things going around. But you are (un)lucky that I'm posting today! I have some new stuff on, some old stuff, and some free items so stay tuned while I blab some more.



First let's start with this gorgeous Muertos Layering Vest from [LWL]  in oatmeal color. It's cute, you can wear anything with it, but only downside is you have to shrink your boobies. Besides that, I love it and really reminds me of some item I have in RL. Underneath it, I have part of LC top. Colorful, fun, comes with mesh sheer undershirt over it.
Along with it I have mesh High Waist Pattern Skirt Roses Red from SMS on.
But let's get to interesting stuff right now. These Hucci D'Ann Pumps Limited Edition Coral were past group gift and possible still up. Really nice texture for a gift indeed! As you can see today I had bit of a haircut, but still true to my blonds! This freebie hair comes from one of my favourite hair store, Exile with a whole fatpack if you're undecided with which color to go. Lastly but not least, I have french manicure nails, from Le Forme, freebie as well if you can believe it or not!
I tried not to blab too much but I guess I failed...again. Till next post, look on LMs :)


Hair: Exile Echo/ All or Nothing ~freebie

Top: ::LC:: Neon Bustier [ Neon Coral]
Vest: [LWL] Muertos Layering Vest (oatmeal)
Skirt:{SMS} High Waist Pattern Skirt Roses Red
Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci D'Ann Pumps Limited Edition Coral Update ~freebie

Nails: .::LE FORME::. French Nails GGift ~freebie



No comments:

Post a Comment