Monday 28 May 2012

#5 Mira


Waves to all,
As usual lot's of things happening so this post is coming in bit later then I planed. I had this outfit ready and on me since friday and to be honest, I think I'm starting to smell....No wander people have been staying out of my way. So to cut this chit chat short this is today's (and past few days) outfit.



So let's start with hair! I'ts mesh, blond and comes from [elikatira] store. I paired it with floral Vintage Headband from {NORMAK} store. Jacket is from Magi Take store and it's only 10L!! Underneath it I'm wearing C.Smit - Mini Dress Amber - Neon Queen as a top. These pants are what really inspired me for this whole look! Just in love with them and something I'd wear in RL. They are called {MC HAMMER PANTS} Floral and yes they are mesh. They are at fi* Fridays for only 55L. I was that impatiant to have them, that as soon as the store owner set it up I had to buy them. At my feet I have -SKIFIJA- SANDALS - Secrets of Isis - and believe it or not they come with a HUD with over 116 colors for nails AND band! So yes, I have blue ones currently on but I can change them to pink in matters of seconds. Best of all they are only 149 L!!



If you noticed, I have two rings on. On my left hand I have MG - Rings - Roho - Gold-Silver and it comes with 9 choices of stones as well gold and silver band.  On right hand I have Persefona Ribbon Ring Green which is a freebie. As well bracelet that is MIEL CHUM's gift. Please check history of their group for this one. Lastly, this Minibag Brown is from ::Duh!::, a very lovely group gift.
Till next one :-*


Skin: the body co. Ivy  (02 Ivory) blonde hair
Shape: My own
Eyes: .ID. Mirror/Blue
Hair: [e] Memoir - Bright Blondes


Jacket: magi take denim jacket 02 [ stone ] ~10L
Top: C.Smit - Mini Dress Amber - Neon Queen
Pants: {NK11x24x10} MESH {MC HAMMER PANTS} Floral ~ fi*Fridays 55L
Sandals: -SKIFIJA- SANDALS - Secrets of Isis -

Lips: R.icielli Makeup - Lipsticks NEON ~5L

Headband: {NK11x24x10} Vintage BowBands {Floral}
Bag: ::Duh!:: Minibag Brown ~Past gift
Ring L: MG - Rings - Roho - Gold-Silver
Ring R: Persefona Ribbon Ring Green ~Freebie
Bracelet: MIEL CHUM bracelet ~ Group gift




No comments:

Post a Comment