Monday 14 May 2012

First Drops of Tea Post!!


Hello all lovely readers!
Well, to start off, yes, it's ANOTHER second life fashion blog. This is my first one of this kind so there are high chances that it isn't the greatest peace of work, blame it on my friends that told me I should give it a try. One thing that it is full of is honest intentions of sharing my thoughts to help you all. Most items that I will be posting are freebies and cheap stuff mixed with more expensive ones.





For my first post, I decided to go more with cute chick but yet very casual style. Summer is here, let's unleash colours!
This lovely D!va's hair Vivienne in Rhodolite shade is from new Collabor88. It really gives cute and girly look. Personally I am huge fan of buns and ponytails, so this hair was a must for me! 
To complete this lovely body co. Ivy skin, I added some freckles from L.Fauna, Liquid Glaze Black eyeliner from *Boom* as well bit of blush and teeth from Pink Acid.
This cute Valencia Jacket from ::HH:: Hucci, is as well from Collab88. It's in Summer blue shade, mesh and only 88L! The top underneath this jacket is actually a body suit from R.icielli. These cute meshCuffed Denim Shorts, as well Sophmore Satchel~Floral bag, I bought at Culture Shock from {mon tissu} store. Both are really easy to pair with anything you like. To go with summery flowery theme, I toped it all with these amazingly cute boots from ::LC:: store. 
From accessory I'm wearing these lovely Nerd Glasses [SVT*]. I have accidentally found them on marketplace for only 35L!!  Long DayDream Necklace is from *League* store currently at Collabor88. What's really interesting for me is that clouds are moving as the time goes. There are other versions that you get in one folder and all for 88L. Last but not least, are Pink Leopard Skull Rings & Nails set from S (and) P @ PW Store. 
Hit comment's below and give me your thoughts on this first look. All opinions are appreciated  *wipes sweat*
P.S. Speacial thanks to friend that really helped me put this up :-*




~Body~
Skin: the body co. Ivy  (02 Ivory) blonde hair
Shape: My own
Eyes: .ID. Mirror/Blue
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Vivienne" (Type A)(Rhodolite) ~Collabor88


~Clothes~
Jacket: ::HH:: Hucci Valencia Jacket - Summer Blue ~Collabor88
Top: R.icielli - IRIS body /honeysuckle
Jeans: {mon tissu} Cuffed Denim Shorts ~ Destroyed Wash ~ Culture Shock
Shoes: ::LC:: Distress Wedge Bootie Floral I


~Make-up~
Freckles: L.Fauna Serious Freckles
Eyeliner: *BOOM* Liquid Glaze Black
Blush & Teeth: Pink Acid Teeth, Blush, Eyelashes & Freckles 6 Pack P2 

~Accessory~
Glasses:  [SVT*] Nerd Glasses COLOUR 2.1 Scripted UNISEX
Necklace: *League* DayDream Necklaces ~Collabor88
Bag: {mon tissu} Sophmore Satchel ~ Floral ~ Culture Shock
Ring & Nails: S (and) P - Pink Leopard Skull Rings & Nails Set


No comments:

Post a Comment