Tuesday 22 May 2012

#4 Right There


Hello my lovely ones,

Bit late as usual, but I had some RL things to do and then when I had some free time, I caught this contagious disease called Laziness. Yea. it's pain in the ass so watch out for any symptoms. So to not drag out anymore, this is todays outfit.


It's filled with freebies, cheapies and lot's of colors. The skin I'm wearing is {.essences.} Alexia - Medium and yes, it's free!! It comes with this cute mole, freckles, eyelashes and cleavage tattoo. They do have cute dark brown eyebrows but I used Eyebrows-Red-Sunkiss that's free at [MyDear]. As for lips I'm using [DDL] Makeups - Lipstick - Light Pink. This one is cheap but not free so check out other freebie stuff at their store.
Exile Violetta hair I have on is currently up at Dressing Room Blue for 55L and comes at 4 basic colors. I complimented the hair with cute flexy 5L Feathers Rope Head - SweeT LieS.
Moving next on clothes. This Mesh - Minitop /yellow is from Ricielli and somehow ends just where the mesh skirt ::HH:: Hucci Salli & Tai - Mint  starts. Also if you somehow missed this skirt and other top which I'm saving for later, subscribe at ::HH:: Hucci store as they send out gifts frequently.
The Tassels Long Necklace I'm wearing is from [glow] but was offered at Dressing Room as well. This lovely yellow Shukran ring was part of March subscriber gift at FINESMITH JEWELRY so you might wanna check if it's still there. To round this whole outfit I bought Leverocci - Range Boots Rust and I'm simply in love with them. Cute, goes with almost everything, comes with HUD and no issues with resizing! *gushes* ehem, Ok before I leave any more drooling substance at this post, here is one more pic and LMs. :-*



Skin: {.essences.} Alexia - Medium with a mole ~ Freebie
Shape: My own

Hair: ::Exile:: Violetta:Vanilla ~TDRB 55L
Top: Ricielli Mesh - Minitop /yellow
Skirt: ::HH:: Hucci Salli & Tai - Mint ~ Subscribe gift

Lips: [DDL] Makeups - Lipstick - Light Pink
Eyebrows: [MyDear] Eyebrows-Red-Sunkiss

Headband: Feathers Rope Head - SweeT LieS ~ 5L
Necklace: [glow] Tassels Long Necklace ~ TDR
Ring: F I N E S M I T H - Shukran Ring ~ Subscribe gift 




No comments:

Post a Comment